We both had Vauxhall Vivas in the same colour

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We both had Vauxhall Vivas in the same colour

I spent a lot of time with Glenn Hoddle. We both had Vauxhall Vivas in the Maplestory 2 Mesos same colour, probably our starter cars. I was getting off the coach at White Hart Lane a few years later and I saw him getting out of some flash car.‘I said, “Still got the Viva, Glenn?” and he said, “Yeah, still got the Viva”. Had he hell! We had so much fun. But when we played, we played well.

England have reached the semi-finals of the FIFA Under-20 World Cup in Korea‘Standards were set and most of those boys went on to have good careers in a very competitive world. It played a big part for me. Rubbing shoulders with the best made me a lot better.’Earlier in the year, they had won a mini-tournament in Las Palmas, Gran Canaria, when England manager Don Revie and assistant Les Cocker turned up.‘

They came in at half-time, took off their jackets, rolled their sleeves up and biggest Maplestory 2 Mesos started massaging our legs,’ said Bertschin. ‘We’re all looking at each other thinking, “These two are nuts”.‘An old photo from that trip of Don Revie with his arm around me had pride of place at my mother’s house for many years,’ said Bertschin, then an Ipswich striker who coached on Steve.

Bruce’s backroom team for years and is now manager of Solihull Moors.Langley scored twice in a 4-2 win against West Germany in Las Palmas. ‘I was unplayable that day, which was unusual,’ he said. Chelsea youngster Dominic Solanke celebrates scoring the winning goal in the quarter-finals‘When we played Spain in the play-off, their coach couldn’t believe I wasn’t starting and there was this frenzy when I came on with coaches pointing at me.‘
Working...
X