More on the Spectra V3i

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More on the Spectra V3i

After looking at this video... the word customisable takes a totally new meaning.

Do check out our online store for specials at https://store.mdfanatic.com

Hi Admin, do you think it would be difficult to handle for a newbie like me to use a Whites Spectra V3i?
    I am also reviewing my other options on Whites Spectra VX3 or Teknetics T2. (I am still reading up on the various gears with my limited MD knowledge)
    Shallow salt water and beaches will be the the kind of hunting grounds here in Sunshine Singapore.
    Your kind advice and guidance will be very helpful to me. Thanks in advance..

Comment

Originally posted by dance4gold View Post
      Hi Admin, do you think it would be difficult to handle for a newbie like me to use a Whites Spectra V3i?
      I am also reviewing my other options on Whites Spectra VX3 or Teknetics T2. (I am still reading up on the various gears with my limited MD knowledge)
      Shallow salt water and beaches will be the the kind of hunting grounds here in Sunshine Singapore.
      Your kind advice and guidance will be very helpful to me. Thanks in advance..
      Hi dance4gold,
      Spectra V3i is not an easy to learn machine although the configurations are really limitless. Single or multi freq plus many configurable settings makes it a very customisable machine. (when you master it) But it is widely known to have a very steep learning curve. That being said, if you are a techie kind of guy, you will love this for its limitless possibilities.
      Your alternative idea of VX3 and T2 does sound like a more manageable option for a newbie. Looking at the reviews, I would say both are respectable machines in their own rights.
      Something to note though, T2 is no longer available. In place of T2, you have the very nice T2 Special Edition Ltd.
      We happen to have a couple of sets which consist of the machine + the 5" and 11" coils, on its way to Singapore (arriving in 2-3 weeks' time). The VX3 is on pre-order at the moment and the next shipment may be about a month away.
      Hence, depending on your urgency and your final decision, you may want to keep these points above in mind when deciding.
      In terms of comparisons in performance, Chief may be able to give you better insight.
      I hope the above helps.

Comment

Thank you Admin for your valuable advice. V3i certainly appeal to me since i like gadgets. But the other 2 options do sound great to me too. guess its back to the drawing board to decide on my 1st MD. More reading, learning and understanding.. I would be glad to seek Chief advice and feedback too. You guys are great MD hobbyists to share your experiences.. Glad i found this forum.

Comment

Hi dance4gold, have you decided on which metal detector? I don't know how I had missed this post. If you still need any help, you can pm me.

Comment

Working...
          X